Roseland Lodge Park is a well established, family run business situated in the elevated position of Canada Hill surrounded by countryside, hills, sea lochs and overlooking Rothesay Bay. There is also an 18 hole golf course, riding centre and loch fishing all within easy reach of the Park.
Currently available for sale is this detached, 12ft x 39ft, two bed lodge. The lodge is only a few years old and is available fully furnished. The accommodation comprises; open plan lounge/dining/kitchen, two generously sized double bedrooms (the master with WC apartment) and a large bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle.
Other features include:-
· French doors off the lounge.
· Electric fire and modern surround
· Dining table and chairs
· Double bed and two single beds
· Fitted wardrobes
· Double glazed throughout including doors.
· Modern kitchen with appliances.
· Gas central heating (LPG bottled gas)
· 3 piece suite
The lodge park fees are £1800 per annum. Rates are approx. £400 per annum.